Thank you Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl for the nomination and my apologies for taking so long to complete the required details. That being said, I have found a bit of time now so will go about my part of the process.
First of all the rules for the Liebster Blog Award
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 things about me:
1. I do not own a cell phone.
2. I do not watch, participate in or follow any sport.
3. I have a great admiration of Victorian architecture.
4. I am intelligent, but uneducated.
5. I don’t drink beer.
6. I have built a house from the ground up.
7. I rarely dream when sleeping…or I don’t remember.
8. I love being near and in water…but I can’t swim.
9. I don’t buy lottery tickets.
10. I don’t like to sit in the sun.
11. I am not a breast man. You can be assured that I will be looking into your eyes when talking with you.
11 answers to her questions:
1. If you were dessert what would you be called?
With my luck…Strawberry Shortcock
2. Who is on top of your Fantasy fuck list? (Alive/dead)
Alive: Sunny Leone / Dead: Donna Reed
3. Which song title would best describe you? Why?
“Because you loved me”
I would not state that I need someone in my life to complete me, but having someone in my life with whom I share a mutual love…makes me feel energized. My wife is to me like a lithium battery…she gives me power…she gives me the desire to always be moving…moving forward.
4. Which accent do you find the sexiest? Why?
When I went to Paris when I was 13 my hotel window backed onto any ally. I could see in the windows of the buildings on the opposite side. Just my luck I could see and hear women as they were in the process of changing their outfits for a burlesque show ay the Moulin Rouge. Their accents…and everything else that I saw has stuck in my mind.
5. Which part of the body do you find attractive in the opposite sex? Why?
Most attractive to me are the eyes.
Eyes can be used in a very subtle way to create an unforgettable look. I really can’t explain it, but a woman’s eyes can really “get” me…unlike any other part of her body can.
6. If you had a day to do whatever you wish; with no kids or housework, how would you spend it?
When I have had the opportunity to have a day to myself I have spent it working in the garden. I enjoy gardening and more so thinking about what I might do next. Having personal uninterrupted time to think is fantastic.
7. What would you like to receive most for your next birthday?
I would like to receive an antique toy truck. It would mean to me that the giver was actually listening to some of the things that I have stated that I like.
8. Which housework/chore would like to pay someone else to do the most? Why?
So that my wife would have more time to spend with me and/or relaxing. With so many kids in the house and different ideas of favorite foods…it is a lot of work for her.
9. What is your favourite drink?
Alcoholic: Rye Whiskey & Ginger Ale
10. What is on top of your sexual bucket list for this year?
Same as last year…I want to come in her mouth. One tablespoon…it’s not a big deal…she could even kiss me afterwards…I don’t care..
11. Which genre of movie you can’t stand?
Gratuitous violence, specifically slashing movies. Texas Chainsaw, Saw etc.
My 11 Questions:
1. If you could be another person, living or deceased, who would you aspire to be?
2. What is your least favorite season? Why?
3. If your best friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend came on to you, would you tell her?
4. Have you ever used your age as an excuse for not doing something? Why?
5. Would you give money to a homeless person?
6. If you could trade your life for world peace, would you?
7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
8. When you were a kid, what did you dream of doing (Occupation) when you grew up? Is that your occupation today?
9. Right now, If you had the choice would you be single or in a relationship?
10. I you won a Ferrari in a lottery, would you keep it or sell it and take the money?
11. What is you favorite scent?
Now comes the really tough part, finding 11 bloggers in which to nominate. Honestly being fairly new at this most of the bloggers that I follow were also already nominated for this same reward. (tight little group aren’t we?) So being the same guy that used to kill chain letters by never forwarding them, regardless of the warnings…I am not going to nominate anyone for this reward either. I know…I’m a “party-pooper” but to be honest nothing bad ever happened to me by not forwarding those chain letters in public school…unless my first wife was one of those “really bad things that will happen”. Come to think of it…maybe I am looking at this all wrong…going to start thinking of nominees right away!