Dear Ms Vagina… I, the penis, request a pay raise for the following reasons: 1. I do physical labor 2. I work at great depths 3. I plunge head first into everything i do 4. I work weekends and holiday’s 5. I work in a damp environment 6. I work in high temperature 7. My
1. The term “clam bake” originated when a drunken tart attempted to smoke marijuana with her vagina. 2. Vaginas can grow up to 400 pounds in the wild. 3. 93.6% of vaginas belong to women. The other 6.4% belong to lesbians. 4. Approx 49% of people have an “outy” vagina, sometimes called a “penis”, causing brain damage. 5. Vaginas
There seems to be a trend among women where they are becoming more aware of and increasingly concerned with the appearance of their nether-regions. What used to be something that was primarily reserved for men to worry about, that being the appearance, size, angle and “feel” of their genitals; this concern is now becoming more
One day, a father and son are having a frank discussion about sex. His son starts to ask questions about female anatomy and the father is eager to help his son with any questions he may have. “Dad, what does a vagina look like?” asked the son. “Well son,” answered the father. “A vagina is
You’d think “vagina” was a dirty word considering all the different slang people use to get around using it. Below are some of the least offensive and highly unusual ones. What’s your favourite slang word for “vagina?” V-jay- I first heard it when comedian Brian Posehn used it in a joke in Comedians of Comedy.